Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yesterday was interesting to say the least. I woke up with a terrible migraine. It had been a long time since I'd had a migraine that bad. I took one of my prescription pills and got ready for work. When I got to work, the headache was no better. I took another pill and tried to work. Since I'd been off for 4 days (2 vacation days and 2 regular days off), I felt like I should work. My head hurt so badly that I couldn't even type. I ended up calling my boss and coming home. I went right to bed and slept from 7:30 am until 1:00 pm.

When I woke up, I was starving, so I ate some chicken, yogurt, and fruit. By 3:00 pm I felt better, so I went to the gym and worked out. I didn't push it because I was worried that my headache would return. On the way home, we stopped and got Chinese take out. I ate and then went to bed early at around 7:30 pm. I feel fine this morning, albeit, a bit groggy.


Who knows? Maybe not enough sleep? I haven't been sleeping well. Maybe a change in air pressure? Maybe a hormonal flucuation.

From yesterday: Calorie consumption = 1,969. Calorie deficit = 591. Chest, shoulders, back. Cardio = 30 minutes (light)

Have a great day! TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. Who knows about those headaches. SO sorry you had one. It's been a long time.
    Sleep well tonight, happy dreams, a great tomorrow.
    Great that you got to the gym anyway! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete