Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I enjoyed a long walk with Opal yesterday. She was so excited to get out, too! We walked the "big square" which is about 2 miles. It took us 40 minutes. I am going to try and take her for a walk more often now that the weather is breaking. Spring is on the way!!

I bought some meal replacement shakes yesterday and a couple frozen dinners. The shakes are 180 calories and the frozen dinners are all under 400. I'm going to work those into my food plan today and see how it goes. Maybe I'll be able to reduce my consumption if I am forced into a controlled calorie plan.

I had a good deficit yesterday, even though I ate over 1,800 calories. My body responded well to the walk and the outside air, I think!

From yesterday: Calorie consumption = 2,104. Calorie deficit = 912. Aerobic activity - 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment