Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yesterday was good day on all fronts! I had good numbers, my workout was fabulous, my Dad's surgery went well, and things at work went well!

At the gym, I even jogged!! I spent an extra 10 minutes on the treadmill and for the time, I walked a minute and jogged a minute. I haven't jogged in years. For a few brief minutes, I even daydreamed about what it might be like to train for a 5K! Maybe, I could talk Tracy into signing up for a 5k in the spring! How 'bout it, Girlie??!!

I have been eating my big meal at noon. Yesterday, I had a ground beef patty (no bun) corn, and broccoli. My midday snack was an orange. Breakfast was Kashi Go Lean Crunch, non-fat milk, a banana and a Yoplait light yogurt. Dinner was 4 cups of popcorn.

From yesterday: Calorie consumption = 1,753. Calorie deficit = 1,103. Aerobics = 40 minutes. Crunches = 75. Weight training = biceps, triceps, legs.

No gym tonight as I have to go to the hospital and see my Dad. Since I'm not working out, I plan to finally stop and get my blood drawn. (I know, I know, I've been talking about that for weeks! Today's the day!!)

Have great day!

3 comments:

  1. I am in! I will not be jogging though... I will walk with some jogging. I am still too chubby for my knees! :-)
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YeeHaw. Great day. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, let's do it!! Can you find a local 5k? Maybe sometime in April (not the 1st week as I am on vacation) or May? I think it would be so cool if we did somehting like this!! It would be VERY motivating!!

    ReplyDelete