Thursday, February 3, 2011

2nd day of February!

BodyMedia FIT data for February 2, 2011
Calories Burned - 2803 | Calories Consumed - 2010 | Total Activity - 0:19 | Moderate Activity - 0:19 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 3633 | Sleep Duration - 8:56 | Lying Down - 9:26 | Sleep Efficiency - 95%
 
As you can see my total burn is low again.  I didn't get much activity in except going to grocery late in the evening.  Tonight, I might actually get to the gym!  We will see as things are very difficult with 3 kids and this ice that we have now.  I can't believe really that the kids have school today.  The ice is so bad and there is no amount of ice melter that will fix the sidewalks.   My kids are going to have to skate onto the bus as I work this morning.  Argh!

This afternoon, I usually have some free time but today I am doing a Chinese New Year presentation in my daughter's class.  Happy Chinese New Year!

Have a good one... I will try to keep from falling down!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment