Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I wasn't able to make it to the gym yesterday since we went right to the hospital to see my dad. He was in ICU because they wanted to moniter him more closely. His spirits were pretty good and we joked around a little bit. He received two bags of blood and the doctor said he'd probably get another after we left. When I left, his blood presure was 119/37. Hopefully, the procedure he's set to have today will give us some answers. It's really hard to see him like this.

Despite the taco bar at work (and lemon bars that someone brought), I did pretty well yesterday. I choose a taco salad and had a few small bites of lemon bar. When we got home from the hospital I had peanut butter crackers, milk and oranges.

I seem to be holding onto my two pound loss! Hopefully, on Monday, I'll weigh in at 238. It would be great to officially move into new numbers!!

From yesterday: Calorie consumption = 1,593 (!!!!!) Calorie deficit = 807

No comments:

Post a Comment