Friday, February 4, 2011

3rd day of February!

BodyMedia FIT data for February 3, 2011
Calories Burned - 2906 | Calories Consumed - 1463 | Total Activity - 0:23 | Moderate Activity - 0:23 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 4524 | Sleep Duration - 5:59 | Lying Down - 7:25 | Sleep Efficiency - 81%
 
Chinese New Year was today and we went out for Chinese food!  This was not such a good day for me because my schedule was so full that I could not fit in eating.  I had a Myoplex at some point (not really breakfast) and then did not eat again until 7:30pm.  We  went out for Chinese and watched a Lion Dance.  We had a fantastic time but I have to tell ya that the "slow carb" diet does not work at a Chinese restaurant!  I ended up having a huge bowl of hot and sour soup and lettuce cups/wraps.  NO RICE!  Wow!  That is hard to do.  I was satisfied at the end of the meal and "tried" to drink as much water as possible.  I think I am a bit dehydrated from yesterday though.  I was so busy that I also did not drink much (if anything ) all day.

Today has already started off better.  I have had 32 oz of water and a Myoplex.  I have a couple of hours to do my non-profit work today.  I am thrilled about that one!  I have not had time for this in what seems like weeks. 

Tomorrow is a sprint... have to be somewhere at 8am and we have about 3 places to be during the day and we MIGHT make it home by 8pm.  It is going to be a busy busy weekend!  Next week is no exception to this.  We have a Chinese New Year Celebration on the 13th and I have MANY preparations to do for this!  My week will be packed full of work to do for this!

I am hoping to have a slow carb lunch and dinner... although my dinner might be a Chipotle slow carb dinner!  Yum... I can have just about anything but the rice, corn and chips.  I load up on beans for sure.

Have a GREAT day!  I will!
- Tracy

1 comment: