Wednesday, February 2, 2011

1st day of February!

BodyMedia FIT data for February 1, 2011
Calories Burned - 2648 | Calories Consumed - 2000 | Total Activity - 0:04 | Moderate Activity - 0:04 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 2637 | Sleep Duration - 5:23 | Lying Down - 7:18 | Sleep Efficiency - 74%
 
Overall not a bad day.  Did not get any exercise because of the weather.  I didn't even get to take the dog out for a walk.  It is entirely too slick.  Our driveway is like a skating rink.  I have watched more than one person fall in their driveway today.  I am not all that interested in risking my life this way!  I was reluctant to even let my 50 poun kiddo go to the mailbox because the of the skating rink nature of our yard, driveway, sidewalks and street.  We have a good 1/2 an inch of ice!

Today, we were without power for the entire morning and last night.  COLD!  I am finally getting back to normal after the stress of it all.  To make matters worse... I work from home.  My "team lead" actually told me that I had to come into the office to work.  Not a phone call mind you, I got an email from her (5 hours into my shift).  This all despite the fact that I left a VM for her with my phone number in case she needed me.  Needless to say I am not a very happy person right now.  Today was very stressful to say the least!  

Perhaps I will go to the gym to work off some of the stress of the day!  I need to do something!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment