Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday, January 5, 2010

First, it's "Weigh in Wednesday." I weighed 254 today. It's the first loss I've shown since my "scale crisis" about a month ago. The pounds aren't exactly melting off are they? I'm going to push that depressing fact aside and concentrate on the positive.

I logged an hour on the treadmill and put in 3 miles yesterday. I figured that would be enough to hit 10,000 on a work day. Well, it's not quite enough. I'm going to have to go 3.25 miles on work days or I won't get 10,000 steps in.

I ate fish yesterday for dinner, since it was "Fish Tuesday." It was frozen ocean perch. It was awful. I baked it with a lemon butter dill baste. The sauce was good, but the fish was rubbery and very strong tasting. I honestly would have rather had a can of tuna. I was very disappointed because I really like fish and was looking forward to it. Hopefully, the rest of the fish I bought for the month won't be as bad.

I found some frozen birthday cake in the freezer when I cleaning it out. I brought it in the house, intending to send it with Michael's lunch. During a middle of the night raid, I ate some of it. I just can't be trusted, can I??????

Numbers from yesterday?

Steps = 9,814. Calorie deficit = 319. I have honestly been forgetting crunches. I did 30 on January 2nd and 30 yesterday. I have decided that it's best to get off the treadmill and stretch right away. When I establish that routine, I'll be better able to remember the crunches.

Tonight, I take my grand-daughter to Girl Scouts, so dinner will be rushed. I think tonight will be sloppy joes, carrot sticks and grapes. Yes, I'll have it on a whole wheat bun!!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Weight loss! Good job Diana! I am so happy for you lady!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the perch problem. I don't think that perch is any good unless you catch it yourself! Not the fault of the (amazing) cook. Yes, concentrate on the positive! You are sticking to a plan and that's the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete