Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday, Jamuary 12, 2011

Very discouraged!!! Weigh in Wednesday. Said we'd report weight no matter what. Here it is -- 255.

I saw the scale at 252 earlier this week. I have been excercising. I have been reporting my food. I have been eating healthfully. In the past week, I have had a total calorie deficit of 3,575. That should be good for a one pound loss. I am up a pound.

I something's wrong. I am either not reporting accurately, or my body's not "normal." While I am not measuring, I have a pretty good eye for portion sizes. Perhaps I'm wrong. Perhaps I need a refresher.

Two things are going to happen. First, I am going to call the doctor. I said I was before, but never did. I am going to ask for a complete blood work up. Second, I am going to start measuring my portions.

From yesterday: Steps = 8,577. Calorie deficit - 106. Crunches = 50.

2 comments:

  1. I very much hope your blood work doesn't show what I suspect, but your body seems to be reacting to diet & exercise the way mine does. :( Find out for sure and then at least you'll be able to eliminate that possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, I am soooo sorry. I am sure that you have lost that weight. You know how finicky women's bodies are! Keep your chin up and DEFINITELY make an appointment with the doctor. Something is not right. Your body is holding on and it needs to let go. There's usually a reason for that. Perhaps the doc can help figure it out!
    TTYL!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete