Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My experiment proved correct! When I log 3.25 miles on the treadmill, I get 10,000+ on a work day. Working from home is great, except for the fact that I don't have far to walk for anything. If I were working in the office, there would be steps to bathroom, steps to the cafeteria, steps to my car ... Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give it up!!!

Today, I am going to try two 35 minute walks on the treadmill. Maybe if I space out the walks, I'll get my metabolism up for a longer period.

I am still considering getting a step and a step program. I think it would be fun; it would also be someting different to try. Tracy thinks that it would make my butt firmer and cuter. Nothing wrong with a cute, firm butt!

Tomorrow, I'm having a bigger divet taken out of my leg. It seems they didn't get all of that nasty spot! It hurt pretty badly last time when they removed it. There were two stitches. This time, there will be more stitches and it'll hurt more. I probably won't be able to walk Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That's bumming me out!

I did pretty well yesterday. Steps = 10,851. Calorie deficit = 605. Crunches - 30

I hope that your day is fabulous! TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment