Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday, January 16, 2011

We had fun at the gym yesterday. We went right after I got off work and it almost empty! During the hour and a half that we were there, I only saw 5 other people.

I am really glad that Michael is going with me. He seems really into getting back in shape, too! Yesterday, he made a chart for us that has all sorts of different weight training exercises on it. He had us go through about half the exercises to see what weight we should start with. He has a plan for us to follow. Basically, we will workout Monday through Friday. We will do cardio each day, but will alternate between walking on the treadmill, riding the bike, and doing the elliptical. We will do abs four days. On Saturdays and Sundays, if we want to go to the gym, we can, but it will be a swimming or walking day and we can lounge in the sauna or whirlpool if we want. Next month, I would like the challenge to fit in with these new exercise goals.

From yesterday: Steps = 10,012. Calorie defict = 202. Crunches - 50. No, I still have not lost any weight.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment