Friday, January 14, 2011

Healthy Comfort Food!

I saw a recipe on TV the other day and it looked good. It also looked pretty healthy. I think I'm going to try it! Here's the version I remember (No measurements, I'm sure you'll do just fine!)

Cook some pasta until almost a dente. Spray a glass baking pan with Pam and pour pasta into the pan. Saute some onion and garlic in olive oil. Add mixed greens like chard, spinach and kale. Add some chicken broth and cook until almost done. Place greens over the pasta. Cut mozzarella cheese into chunks (about 1 inch square)and scatter over the greens. Spinkle parmesan around on top, too. Bake for a half hour or so at 350. (Do not cover!)

I'm going to go to the store on Sunday and will get some greens. I'll let you know how I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment