Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Goals for February

I have been eluding to the fact that I plan to change my exercise routine in February. I have finalized my plan. According to exercise physiologists and the gym rats that I know, you need to change things up every 6 weeks or so.

For February and for part of March, I'll be doing the following:

Monday: 6 Chest exercises, Crunches, 20 minutes at heart rate on treadmill

Tuesday: 5 shoulder exercises, Wrist curls, Crunches, 20 minutes at heart rate on the elliptical.

Wednesday: 5 back exercises, Crunches, 20 minutes at heart rate on the treadmill

Thursday: 6 leg exercises, Reverse wrist curls, Crunches, 20 minutes at heart rate on the elliptical.

Friday: 8 arm exercises, Crunches, 20 minutes at heart rate on the treadmill.


Weight training will be on the free weights. I will do three sets to muscle exhausion. Cardio will be AFTER weight training.

If I want to go to the gym on Saturday and/or Sunday, I can swim or walk some extra miles on the treadmill.

As far as calories, I will try to maintain an intake of 1,800 calories and a defict of at least 750. Priority will be placed on the deficit of at least 750.

Can you take this and make it into "Late Winter Challenge," Tracy?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just read your posts and the one about balance hit the mark. I just wrote a mail about balance! woohoo. Congratulations on EVERYTHING. You are doing awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete