Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, January 7, 2011

I ate too much yesterday! It started at breakfast and continued throughout the day. The good news is that I walked a lot!

Calorie surplus = +3. Steps = 12,866. Crunches = 30.

All the steps I got in were on the treadmill. I'm doing really well with that. I am pleased with the improvement that I've made since I got it at the end of Novemeber. I am walking so fast that if I picked up my knees and added a little arm action, I'd be jogging. And, boy, oh boy, do I work up a sweat! It feels good to exercise so hard! I love it!!

As far as my New Year's resolutions, I am doing really well, with the exception of my calories. I have some issues with consumption. To put it simply, if it's there, I eat it. Yesterday it was sweets. There were there, so I ate them. It's my "Mount Everest" issue! (You know, they climbed it "because it was there!")I suppose the best thing is to just not have them in the house ...

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Back again after no computer for a few days. The steps are AWESOME, and one day soon you will conquer Everest!

    ReplyDelete