Friday, January 7, 2011

Challenge Day 6

BodyMedia FIT data for January 6, 2011
Calories Burned - 3279 | Calories Consumed - 1617 | Total Activity - 0:43 | Moderate Activity - 0:41 | Vigorous Activity - 0:02 | Steps Taken - 6581 | Sleep Duration - 10:32 | Lying Down - 11:11 | Sleep Efficiency - 94%  How do you like those sleep numbers?  I went back to bed after my kiddos were off to school and slept till noon!  It was great!
Steps - 8571
Deficit - 1662
Crunches - 30

Ok, my steps reported by BodyMedia are 2k steps lower than I list here.  Why?  Because I forgot to put on my dang armband before I took the dog for a walk!  I was so mad when I figured it out too! I know that the walk I took was a bit more than 2k so I am reporting the 2k in my official numbers!

Today, I work until noon and then I am off to the gym!  Tonight is gymnastics and I am just going to hang out and watch my kiddo.  Hitting the gym before, will allow me to do this without guilt!  Tonight, we are having black beans, brown rice, salmon patties and broccoli!  Yummy!  We will have some fruit for dessert to get in all of my colors.  I will definitely get the fiber that I need in my diet!  Yay!

Take care and have an awesome day!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment