Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh my gosh! My legs are so sore that I can barely walk!!! I have been working hard at the gym and I sure can feel it. I have added walking lunges to my routine. In combination with the leg workout yesterday and the elliptical as my aerobics have made my quadriceps very sore. The elliptical is waaaaayyyy harder than the treadmill. I can do 20 minutes. I am sweaty and my legs feel like cooked spaghetti (not even al dente!)when I get off. I am glad to be feeling the change! It reminds me of when I first started walking in October.

I enjoyed my day off yesterday. We spent extra time at the gym. I used the sauna, whirl pool, and cooled off in the big pool. Afterwards, we went to lunch at Bob Evens. I had their Cranberry Chicken Pecan salad. I love that salad. I also treated myself to some of their new cherry bread. It's more like a cake without frosting. I counted it as a portion of cherry cake. Since I had eaten a lot, I didn't have dinner and passed on the ice cream birthday cake at my niece's party. Good thing I stopped eating after lunch because my consumption was high yesterday! Who says that I don't have willpower!!??

From yesterday: Calorie deficit = 781. Stpes = 9,933. Calorie consumption= 2,005 Crunches = 75 (3 sets of 25 w a 12 second rest between sets)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on stopping! Hey, Bob has a menu online where you can check the nutrition info... you will be SHOCKED at he calories in his food. One roll is 200 calories! I say on the light menu when I eat there now because of this. I usually hit the nutrition info for the restaurant I am visiting in advance and choose my food.

    Talk to you soon!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete