Monday, January 10, 2011

Challenge Day 9

BodyMedia FIT data for January 9, 2011
Calories Burned - 3295 | Calories Consumed - 1623 | Total Activity - 1:22 | Moderate Activity - 1:22 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 9618 | Sleep Duration - 8:11 | Lying Down - 8:42 | Sleep Efficiency - 94%

Steps - 9618 (I hate it when I am so close and did not make the next level)
Deficit - 1672
Crunches - 30

Yesterday was a good day t the gym.  My routine is getting easy so I am going to have to kick it up a notch.  
My fat pants are officially unwearable.  I still wear them although they are way too big, but now they are dragging the ground and I am stepping on them so it is time to donate them to someone else.  I don't have nearly as many skinny clothes  but will have to make due.  I am definitely not buying more clothes at my current size because I am not going to be here long!  I am just passing through this size.  What is sad, is I just don't want to give those old clothes away.  I will though because I am never going to be that size again!

Dinner tonight... I am not sure.  I am thinking I am going to get my hair cut off to celebrate my current weight wins.  I will post a pic if I do.  I am about due for a current picture.  I went to an event that I did not go to for about a month on Saturday and people were shocked at how good I looked.  I don't see it but ok... I will take it.  When I can fit into a size 24 I will be feeling pretty accomplished.  I was VERY young the last time I wore this size.  Right now I am quite comfortable in my size 26 pants.  It won't be long though.  I am betting another month or 2 and I will be in that size 24 comfortably.  I still have all of those wonderful size 20's from Diana too!  I can't wait to wear those.  Look out world... hot mama incoming!

Talk to you later!  Have a GREAT day!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment