Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yesterday was certainly not the best day I've had. I tried to walk, but my energy was completely zapped. I'm not sure if it was because I donated blood the day before, or just the fact that I've been burning the candle at both ends, but I simply couldn't do it. I ended up going to bed at 7:00 last night. I slept the entire night (unusual for me) and got 8 hours and 2 minutes of sleep!

Calorie deficit - 123. Steps = 4,185. Water = 3,512. Fat = 44%.

I managed to keep my food consumption somewhat under control and squeaked in a deficit.

I plan to walk today on the treadmill and will try to make up steps.

Have good day!

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone! I had to take a nap yesterday in order to muster the strength to work out. I think we really set some high goals for ourselves over this challenge. I am glad we did but boy is it tough!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete