Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Two Month Anniversary!

After I'd made an earlier post, I realized that today is the two month anniversary for me wearing the BodyMedia armband.

My first 6 weeks went really well. According to my old scales, I'd lost 15 pounds. I started at 260. Two weeks ago I bought new scales. Since there was big discrepancy (10 pounds), I redid my goals and started with the weight the new scales were giving me (255). In the past two weeks I haven't lost any weight. Nope! None! I have stayed EXACTLY the same.

The report function of the BodyMedia system gives the following averages for the past two weeks:

Calorie Deficit = 624
Steps = 8,277
Calories consumed = 1940
Calories burned 2,564
Minutes of moderate exercise = 47

While these averages are off my target, there is still a deficit. I should be showing a loss of a couple pounds.

I am discouraged. I am also hopeful that the loss will show up soon.

Don't worry, I won't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment