Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm sick! Really sick!! My steps from yesterday are WAAAAAAAAY low. I coldn't walk yesterday because I felt so badly. I don't feel any better today.

From yesterday -- Calorie deficit = 876. Steps = 3,819. Water = 63+ ounces. Sodium = 1,881. Fat = 41%.

I still feel bad today and honestly don't see me getting my steps in. I'm afraid to walk because my throat is very sore and I'm coughing a lot. I'm going to work even though all I want to do is crawl back to bed.

Have a good day! That's an order!

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo sorry you are sick lady. I feel your pain though. I was sick right at the beginning of the challenge and lost quite a bit of momentum. I am catching up now though and so will you!

    Take care!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are sick. It's what your sister had, I bet. You will make up for it, though. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete