Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yesterday's numbers are good. Calorie deficit = 1,180. Steps = 9,801.
Water = 64+. Sodium = 2,778. Fat = 37%

As I near my two month anniversary with the BodyMedia armband, I have to say how much I love it. The armband and the on-line support are great. It's so beneficial to see minute-to-minute how I'm doing in regard to my weightloss goals. I have been very faithful in my reporting, so I know that the numbers are accurate. I love the charts and graphs; it's very interesting to see my efforts over time. The very best thing? It's all about me!!! hahahaha


Keep on truckin'!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! So true! Our little way of being selfish AND give a gift to those around us! There gift is that we will be happier and healthier.
    :-)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the deficit and the steps. That's quite an acco plishment....and it is for YOU!

    ReplyDelete