Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Calorie deficit = 987. Steps = 10,539. Water 64 ounces. Sodium = 2,079. Fat = 39%

I hit all the goals except for my fat percentage!! Those 6 McDonald's chicken nuggets and 1/2 a bag of fries sure were good!

We went to Wildlights at the zoo last night and that's how I got in my steps. We walked around in the cold rain for 2 1/2 hours. It was really pretty and not too miserable. I didn't spend any time on the treadmill. It doesn't matter how you get in the activity, as long as you get it in!

I am still thinking about buying a step and a step aerobic tape. I would really like a Wii, since EVERYONE seems to have one and love it. Maybe someday ...

For now, I am happy with my BodyMedia armband and my treadmill.

I will be using the treadmill today and walking while shopping. Michael is requesting spaghetti for dinner. I am considering stopping by Mejiers and getting a trout -- spaqhetti sounds too fattening!!!!!

Have a good day! Eat less!! Move more!!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, trout. Sounds great - tastier than spaghetti, too.
    You have a great attitude!

    ReplyDelete