Friday, December 17, 2010

Note to Diana...

Diana,
I did this it give you a little pick me up!  I went through and looked over your progress and from what I can see you have been having some struggles since you got those new scales!  I want to let you know that the scales do not have any power over your life.  Only you do!  So, put them away and only weight yourself when you wake up and feel like you have lost weight.  I almost always know when I have lost weight.  I am sure you are the same.

Another suggestion would be to join WW or something like this so that you only weigh in once a week.  HECK, what am I talking about?  You choose a day and we will call it weigh in day.  We will post our weight that day no matter what it looks like.  I would like to propose for name only reasons that we try for Wednesday.  We can call it "Weigh in Wednesday"!  What do you think?  Why don't you choose the day that works well for you!  Fridays are my lowest probably but any day is fine.  Let me know!

I guess what I am trying to say, is you are doing great and you look GREAT.  You are making more progress than you know.  There is a reason that people opt to stay fat... THIS IS VERY HARD STUFF!  You are a very strong woman and what I know about you is that if you set your mind to something... it is going to happen.  I am very proud of you and all of the changes you have made in your life.

I want to give you some numbers.... to meet your step goal for the month, you will need to average 10,839 steps a day for the next 7 days.  To meet your deficit goal, you will need to average 900 calories on average for the next 7 days.  Now, both of these numbers are completely within the realm of possibility.  YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!  We will both finish strong for this challenge!

I could not do this without you!  Thank you for being you!
- Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Everything always seems so sensible when someone else says it! I will make my step goal AND my deficit goal.


    Thanks, Tracy! You don't know how much I need you to keep my motivation up!!!

    ReplyDelete