Monday, December 13, 2010

My pitiful stats

My day started with work first thing and as soon as I was off work, I was off to a family party.  Then came home and went to bed.  No time at all for working out.  As you can see, not much time for sleep either!

BodyMedia FIT data for December 12, 2010
Calories Burned - 2720 | Calories Consumed - 2500 | Total Activity - 0:08 | Moderate Activity - 0:08 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 2438 | Sleep Duration - 5:45 | Lying Down - 7:29 | Sleep Efficiency - 77%
 
I had approximately 1000 calories before the party and I am thinking I ate about 1500 at the party so I am once again going to call it 2500.  I did this yesterday as well.  I am considering a machine that will let me pedal while I work.  They are $20 on Amazon.  I will let you know if I get one!
 
Today, I am back to my strict regime of 2000 or less calories and 10k or more steps.   I have to do some numbers on how many steps it will take me to end the challenge with the average of 9250.  I WILL END THE MONTH WITH 9250 STEP AVERAGE!

Diana, do not feel bad, my scales aren't budging either!  At least we aren't gaining weight like the majority of folks this time of year!  We are doing good.

Walk it off!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment