Thursday, December 2, 2010

I did it!

I did 42 minutes on the elliptical machine tonight!  Even one week ago I would have told you were crazy if you told me I would do 30 minutes!  I am so happy about this accomplishment.  My heart rate was up so I know I was burning the calories.  My legs and rear hurt pretty badly tonight so I can imagine they will hurt worse tomorrow.  I am drinking "Reload" from EAS.  I am hoping that this will help my muscles get back in shape quickly.  If not, I am going to have some painful walking tomorrow!

Eventually, I will be a runner!  Now, I would have never said this before and would have never said it before tonight.  I know now that if I can do this amount of advancement, that I will make that leap to running in the end.

Talk to you in the morning... I am kind of mad at myself about my stats today.  I had my armband off for almost 4 hours and missed between 3k and 4k steps.  Boo!
- Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Tracy, that's great! You're an awesome possum!

    It would be so cool if we'd do some sort of an event where we'd run/walk/jog 5k. Let's find one and do it in the spring!!!

    ReplyDelete