Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm feeling better, but still not 100%. The good news is that I got some walking in on the treadmill!

Calorie deficit = 678. Steps = 10,676. Water = 64. Sodium =- 1,635. Fat = 34%.

I'm not sure why the scales aren't moving! In the past week, my deficit has been more than 4,000. That should be good for at least a pound, but my new scales haven't budged since I bought them a week ago.

I am reporting accurately and I'm doing things right. I should be seeing my efforts reflected on the scale.

I have to keep reminding myself to trust the process.

Maybe tomorrow ...

I hope everyone has a great day! I know that I will!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Di, I know how frustrating it can be to have the scales not move. YOU WILL LOSE IT! Just keep going... remember, I had an entire month of no weight loss. I caught up though. I tend to not lose and then drop many pounds in a week or so. You are doing fantastic!

    Next month, lets try mixing things up again. I want to add crunches AND a Vegetarian day. Just one pre-identified day where we eat like a Vegan... no meat, cheese or eggs. This will give us an opportunity to bulk up on fiber rich vegetables and vegetable proteins. As you know, I am considering becoming a vegetarian. This is a good way to try it on for size. I think ultimately I am just going to try for less than 10% of my diet consist of Animal based proteins and fats. I can't imagine going without a little cheese or meat on occasion.
    Have a good one lady!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it "trust the process" I have also heard "if you work it, it works!" glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at your two photos and you DO look smaller. Good job!

    ReplyDelete