Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8, 2010

From yesterday: Calorie deficit = 597. Steps = 8,362. Water 64+ ounces. Sodium = 2763. Fat = 27%.

Still short on my steps! The cold weather kept me inside and on the treadmill. I walked 1.5 miles on the treadmill yesterday and worked up quite a sweat. I should walk two miles on it on my work days, or I won't get in enough steps. My sodium and fat numbers look good. I'm getting used to the new taste of things without butter and salt. BTW, the salt substitute is pretty bad!

I am frustrated with my scales. For one, they use batteries and run through them rather quickly. As of late, they often flash "E" and make me step on again. (Even with new batteries.) The weight they report flucates wildly, so I'm not sure what my weight actually is. I've been getting weighed twice each day; once as person one and again as person two. If both weights match, I use that weight. Today, I couldn't get them to match. The weights varied as much as 8.6 pounds. I've decided to throw them out and get a new set (non-digital). I really do need to track my weight.

Instead of a weight measurment, I took my waist measurement today. I'm down another 1/2 inch. That makes a total of 1 1/2 inches since October 22!

Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful Diana! I am glad to hear about that waist measurement! I know how you feel about the scales. I am currently holding steady on my current weight. No loss. I am not sure what is up but I betting is the muscles that I am building in my rear right now with the elliptical!

    Have a great day lady!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with a muscular behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scales are notoriously independent of the weight on them! I wonder if doctors' scales do that, too. It's frustrating. Congratulations on the new waist measurement.

    ReplyDelete