Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today...

As I nudge Diana to drink her water, I have had my worst day in weeks!  Today I worked a full day and then had the big Chuck E Cheese party for my youngest.  I tell ya that place can turn anyone's brain into mush.  I drank some punch while there and ate a piece of pizza.  The worst part is I did not come close to getting in my minimum goal of 8k steps.  On the days that I work, I have to work VERY hard to make this happen.  Since I work from home, my job is literally 15 steps away from my bedroom.  I didn't get to walk the dog as much either.  In fact, I think my total steps ended right around 4500.  I will report more in the AM.

Here are my stats for the day:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 7, 2010
Calories Burned - 3087 | Calories Consumed - 2798 | Total Activity - 0:22 | Moderate Activity - 0:22 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 4602 | Sleep Duration - 5:22 | Lying Down - 5:54 | Sleep Efficiency - 91%
 
Absolute worst day in a LONNGGGGG time!  I still had a deficit though so I am not going to beat myself up!  

- Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Chuck E Cheese is madhouse. I would have have a hard time there, too. (I actually LOVE their pizza. Maybe they sprinkle it with drugs! hahaha) No wonder you had punch and pizza. You needed it calm yourself yourself. I hope the birthday girl enjoyed herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday girl had a fantastic time! She really really loved it! So, it was worth it all!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete