Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010

A banner day! 17,062 steps! Calorie deficit of 774.

I would have had a much larger calorie deficit except that I ate quite a lot. We started the day with homemade waffles and bacon and ended with hamburgers and potato salad. It was Sunday which means a big breakfast. We also had friends over for a final cookout of the year. There was also cake (I avoided it!!!!), there were caramel apples (I indulged). I made some good choices -- no cheese or mayonaise on my burger (saved 200 calories) and I held my potato salad to 1/2 c. I was shocked when I logged my breakfast -- almost 1,000 calories for a waffle with butter and syrup, 3 slices of bacon and a glass or orange juice!!!!!

What made the difference? The amount of walking I did. I took a really big walk in the morning and little one before our guests arived.

After my post yesterday, I know you are anxious to hear if I finally got the scales to budge. Yep! Reporting a total weight loss of 7.4 pounds. Today is day 12. Not bad.

I have to work today, which is a change from my usual schedule of Sundays amd Mondays off. I will get my standard walk today, so I should get in my 8,000 steps.

I AM trying to drink my water, Tracy! Really! I know I drank 24 ounces of pure, plain water yesterday. I also drank two cups of hot tea, two cans of diet pop, and 12 ounces of orange juice. I know it's good for my weight loss. I will try harder with this ...

1 comment: