Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday 11/4

My day went pretty well.  I did not have to work so I was able to get some steps in.  Here are my numbers:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 4, 2010
Calories Burned - 3834 | Calories Consumed - 2175 | Total Activity - 1:08 | Moderate Activity - 1:08 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10276 | Sleep Duration - 6:26 | Lying Down - 6:59 | Sleep Efficiency - 92%

Today I am going to try to do the dog path at the park again.  This is 3.5 miles and I was able to get some impressive step numbers last time.  I will try for 15k today!  Wish me luck!

I know I said I would share more but I am anxious to get walking.  I will see what I can do tonight or perhaps Sunday.  We have a big weekend as we are taking the kids to see Selena Gomez!  I am not so excited but the kids are thrilled.

Talk to you soon!
- Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Did you walk the dog path at Highbanks? It might be fun for me to bring my dog, Opal, up there for a walk some Sunday. How about Sunday the 14th in the morning? I have a party at 2 pm, but if we met at around 9 or 10, I could do it.

    Is your dog friendly toward other dogs? Opal is okay with little non-aggressive dogs, but if they are large and try to dominate her, she'll try for the top-dog role.

    ReplyDelete