Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday, November 14, 2010

It was bad day, numbers wise. In fact, it was the worst day since I started. I didn't meet either my step or my calorie deficit goal. My total steps taken were 6,599. I actually had a calorie surplus of 97. I did meet my water goal, though.

I can't blame the poker party that I was supposed to go to, because I didn't go. I had been feeling funky all day yesterday and really needed some time to myself. I asked my husband if would be okay if I stayed home and "cocooned." He was fine with that and went alone. I thought about walking, but didn't. My calorie intake was fine when I went to bed, but then I got up twice and ate.

Overall, it wasn't a good day for me. Things are weighing on my mind and I'm feeling overwhelmed and stressed.

I honestly don't feel much better today. My digestive system is in an uproar and I feel rather negative.

I want to snap out of it! Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Diana! Girl, you need to get out and get those serotonin levels up! A LOOONNNG walk with help you with that!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete