Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday 11/13

My numbers for Saturday!  I managed to pull off the minimum steps without "officially" working out.  I made a point to walk extra distances all day long.  I didn't eat much all day.  We went to dinner at Applebees and I had a fat and calorie ridden dinner.  1230 calories for dinner?  Really?  I used to do this and appetizers all of the time.  Wow!  I did manage to get my water in though!

BodyMedia FIT data for November 13, 2010
Calories Burned - 3476 | Calories Consumed - 1850 | Total Activity - 0:55 | Moderate Activity - 0:55 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8476 | Sleep Duration - 8:04 | Lying Down - 8:41 | Sleep Efficiency - 93%
 
Today should be an ok day.  Nothing incredible.  I will walk the dog many times to get my steps.  The gym closes at 7 so I don't think I will make it there.  I work all day and my youngest kiddo has a gymnastics meet this morning.  I am sad that I can't make that for sure.
Have a fantastic Sunday!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment