Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday 11/21

All in all my day was good.  I had to spend an hour at the gym to make my steps today.  I had no time to get any physical activity otherwise.  My workout consisted of 30 minutes treadmill, 10 minutes elliptical and 20 minutes walking the track.  Here are my numbers:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 21, 2010
Calories Burned - 3237 | Calories Consumed - 1594 | Total Activity - 1:10 | Moderate Activity - 1:10 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8174 | Sleep Duration - 8:00 | Lying Down - 8:46 | Sleep Efficiency - 91%

Today 11/22 I will walk with Diana on a trail near her home.  The trail is 4 miles long.  That should provide an opportunity for some good step numbers!   See later today Diana!

Back to sleep for me!
- Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Tracy! Yes, you have to make time for the excercise. It's hard sometimes to give up something you want to do instead of what you have to do, but exercise is a must! (That's more than a "have to!!")

    ReplyDelete