Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22, 2010

A good day! Steps = 12,349. Calorie deficit = 412. Water not so good. I honesly don't think I drank any! I drank three cups of tea and about 5 cans of diet fago.

We put up Christmas lights yesterday! They look so pretty. I thought they were white when I bought them, but they are actually a light lavender. I love them.

I didn't take an offical walk yesterday. I got my steps in working on the lights with Michael, cleaning out the garden and just being active. Nice!

I am proud of my response the food situation yesterday. I made a plan and stuck to it. Well, mostly anyway, I did have an extra wing. I logged it , though! The giant salad I made was really good. I think I going to throw away the sunflower seeds, though. They are really high in calories and awfully salty. There's still some salad left; I'll have that today.

Looking forward to a big walk today with you, Tracy! See you later!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should consider laying off the diet soda. I just read an article about how diet soda teaches your body to not increase caloric burn when you ingest sugar and carbs because the sweetness and no calorie mix confuses it.

    I love your blog! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this advise! Thanks for following us!
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete