Friday, November 19, 2010

So very proud!

I am becoming very active and LOVING it!  It does however take lots of time and a huge commitment to myself.  I have to plan every day with my work out in mind.  If I have to sacrifice something that I normally do so that I can work out... I DO IT!  I can't do everything and we only get one body in this life.  Eventually, I will not have to be so serious but for now I do need to be.  Here are my numbers from yesterday:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 18, 2010
Calories Burned - 3760 | Calories Consumed - 1506 | Total Activity - 1:26 | Moderate Activity - 1:26 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10297 | Sleep Duration - 7:35 | Lying Down - 8:13 | Sleep Efficiency - 92%
 
Have a FANTASTIC day today!
- Tracy

PS this morning the scales say I am down another 3 pounds! I am getting VERY close to the 50 pounds lost mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment