Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday, November 19, 2010

Around noon yesterdayI realized that my armband wasn't on!!!!! Dagnabbitt! I'd missed 6 hours of data -- including a shopping trip where I'd walked around Giant Eagle for 45 minutes. SOOOOO, my numbers are not accurate. Here they are anyway ... Steps = 8,771 calorie deficit = 155. Water = 64 ounces.

Struggling to get to 10 pounds lost. I really want to see that before Wednesday since that's my 1 month anniversary. Yesterday I was only .2 pounds away, today I'm 1.2 pounds away. We had taco salad last night so I'm blaming the weight gain on sodium.

I have one and a half cans of Slimfast powder in the cabinet. Today, I'm having that for breakfast and lunch.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Diana, I am sorry about the struggle. I have been there for an entire month during this journey. I did not lose a pound for at least 30 days! I almost hate to say it but I got the scales this AM and it says I lost another 3 pounds. Making my total 13.5.

    You will loooose it! It will come off! Eate clementines... I am sure they I can attribute my recent loss to them...
    - Tracy

    ReplyDelete