Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday 11/6

What in the world am I doing up at this time of night?  Well, I went to a Selena Gomez concert with my kiddos and some friends.  Then, I had to come home and make a Birthday cake for my girl who is turning 8!  It is a cute little cake.  One that looks like a giant cupcake.  I had several bites of icing (homemade butter cream), but I think I am still good.  Too tired to put in my actual food but I know it was under 2k so I am just going to estimate 2k.  This was one very busy day!

Here are my numbers:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 6, 2010
Calories Burned - 3982 | Calories Consumed - 2000 | Total Activity - 1:32 | Moderate Activity - 1:31 | Vigorous Activity - 0:01 | Steps Taken - 11634 | Sleep Duration - 7:34 | Lying Down - 8:39 | Sleep Efficiency - 87%

Nice steps as you can see.  I don't think I quite got my water in.  Boy can I tell too.  I swear, I feel so much better when I get it in.  I drank 2 diet Cokes today.  I have been trying to keep it to 1 a day.  We had company all day and it was very hectic.  I am ok with how everything ended up.

Have a fantastic day today!  Keep moving and making good choices... I am going to try my best!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment