Friday, November 12, 2010

 My numbers for Thursday 11/11:

BodyMedia FIT data for November 11, 2010
Calories Burned - 3585 | Calories Consumed - 1877 | Total Activity - 1:04 | Moderate Activity - 1:04 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10049 | Sleep Duration - 6:52 | Lying Down - 7:41 | Sleep Efficiency - 89%
Feeling great with my recent discovery that I have lost another 3 pounds!  I am feeling very light today and might go to the gym to see what I weigh this morning.

I pulled some numbers from BodyMedia for the last 2 weeks that I would like to share.  The results are amazingly accurate!  Here goes:

Total Calories burned from 10/28 to 11/10:  50,124
Total Calorie intake from the same period:  28,902
-------------------------------------------------------
Calories burned - Calorie intake =  21,122
Divided by 3500 (one pound of fat)  = 6.06 pounds!

How about that?  I am exactly where my BodyMedia says that I should be!  I have done this in the past and I have to tell you it was not so accurate.  Usually, or to this point, I have actually lost more weight than in said I had lost.  I LOVE MY BodyMedia armband!

I am not sure I have mentioned the new version of the armband, but I have been thinking about acquiring it.  I really really want one but just can't afford to splurge with Christmas coming up.  What does the new armband do for you?  Well, it has bluetooth so that it can talk to a mobile phone!  The apps so far look amazing.  The reason it would be so expensive of an upgrade is because I would have to get a new phone too!  I can easily do one or the other but not both right now.  I will have to be satisfied with what I have at the moment...

Have a fantastic day today!
- Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment