Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I stood strong yesterday against several temptations; the day was fraught with them!! While it may not look like the best day in terms of numbers, and while I did yield to a couple handfuls of blanched almonds and twizzlers, I avoided MANY other things!! The day could have been much worse. For that, I am glad.

I am also happy that my buddy, Tracy, is back on track!! Sometimes, just knowing that she's trying keeps me from making bad choices. Thanks for being a great role model, Tracy!! Pull me on the wagon!!!!

Today, I am following the same plan as yesterday -- taking a couple Slimfasts and a Healthy Choice frozen dinner to work, along with a banana. The controlled calories keep my day reasonable. After work, if all goes as planned, I am going to the gym for a swim.

BTW, I didn't get the motorcycle. It wasn't as described ...



BodyMedia FIT data for July 6, 2011
Calories Burned - 2492 | Calories Consumed - 2189 | Total Activity - 0:39 | Moderate Activity - 0:39 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 5481 | Sleep Duration - 7:14 | Lying Down - 7:56 | Sleep Efficiency - 91%.

No comments:

Post a Comment