Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Not a very good day food-wise. I had an overage of 104 calories. I did report all my food accurately, though.

I am pleased that I can be honest with myself about what I am am eating. At least I don't have an issue with sneak eating or pretending that I'm overweight due to anything other than the fact that I eat too much. I am still planning to attend an Overeaters Anonymous meeting in the near future. I think it might really help me.

The day started off with me eating too much. My breafast of three pieces of French Toast and an afternoon Slim Jim snack (300 calories!!) were both excessive and unnecessary. Food choices combined with little activity made it a bad day as far as my healthy body plan went.

I am still struggling with body image issues. I have ALWAYS struggled with image issues and with what people thought about me. I really need to get beyond worrying about what people think about my body, my lifestyle, my choices, all of it. The strangest thing about all of it is that even though I do not make choices based on others' perceptions (I've ALWAYS done exactly what I choose to do, regardless of public opinion), I have anxiety about what they think about what I do. Isn't that silly? I do what I want, then worry that people think I'm not doing it right. This is a major anxiety causing thing for me. Silly, huh?

My inner thoughts tell me that my healthy body plan hinges on something internal. I have the knowledge, I have the means, I have the support. What's missing?? Or, what's present that I need to purge?? Lately, I've been thinking that if I lived my "desired life" without fear or anxiety then my food issues would disappear. I wouldn't even notice them.

Today Michael and I have made an agreement to not leave the property. (I may have to go to the store because we're out of laundry detergent and couple other things.) The point is to stay around here and catch up on a few nagging chores. We've made list and will hopefully cross off most of the items on it. We are also grilling out, bonding, snuggling and just enjoying life's simplest pleasures. We really get so little of that sort of thing.

I hope that your day is pleasant and healthy!



BodyMedia FIT data for July 9, 2011
Calories Burned - 2572 | Calories Consumed - 2676 | Total Activity - 0:36 | Moderate Activity - 0:36 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6880 | Sleep Duration - 6:37 | Lying Down - 7:49 | Sleep Efficiency - 85%.

No comments:

Post a Comment