Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday, July 11, 2011

Geeze! Not sure why I just posted two posts with nothing on them. I can't seem to remove them and the edit button is gone. I'm not sure what's wrong. Sorry!

Anyway ...

Yesterday was big day in terms of activity, calories burned and food consumed. My deficit was 532. Naturally, I would have done lots better if I hadn't eaten too much grilled meat. I fired up the charcoal grill and we grilled out ribs and pork chops. I cut up a honeydew melon and some tomatoes and cucumbers. It was all so good!!

I harvested some fresh basil from my herb garden and plan to make pesto. I've never made it before, but it looks easy. I also started a pot of navy beans using my home-canned chicken broth, fresh herbs and a little pork. These two dishes will be my mainstays this week.

I did have lots of activity yesterday. We worked in the garden, the garage and the house and managed to get lots done

Today, we're getting the title transferred for my new motorcycle. I'll be legal then and will probably go for a ride. I am also meeting my niece for a sushi lunch and going to the doctor.

My knee really hurts today. I wore a light brace yesterday, but I'm still hurting. I've become convinced I will have to have surgery. I'll find out this week after the doctor reviews my MRI.

Have a happy and healthy day! Keep on truckin'!!

BodyMedia FIT data for July 10, 2011
Calories Burned - 3225 | Calories Consumed - 2693 | Total Activity - 1:11 | Moderate Activity - 1:11 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 12719 | Sleep Duration - 5:21 | Lying Down - 7:27 | Sleep Efficiency - 72%.

No comments:

Post a Comment