Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back to the armband!

Ok, so I am using my armband again.  I just started today.  A rocky start since the battery was completely dead.  I charged it for an hour or so this morning and put it on for several hours and then took it off to charge it and forgot to charge it.  LOL  So I let it charge for a few more minutes and put it on.  I am wearing it fulltime again and think this is the best.  It is so encouraging to see that deficit. Without that encouragement, it is very hard to keep the momentum going when you have a bad day.  Bad days for me is a 300 calories or so overage.  When the scales don't move as fast as you want, that deficit will keep you motivated for sure!

I am thrilled to be back to using my armband!
Tracy

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll dig my Armband out again. I'm not sure why I stopped wearing it, but I agree, it was nice to see what you're actually burning, especially if the scale's not budging. :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how it goes! I am going to stay with it. I took a break for a few months but I think it is best to keep the darned thing on. At least I get that feeling of accomplishment each day with the deficit. Good Luck to you!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete