Sunday, June 26, 2011

Suday, June 26, 2011

I ate too much yesterday due to lack of planning. When I packed my lunch, I didn't stop to think about what I was having for dinner. Put simply, my lunch box had too many calories in it considering what we had for dinner. Today, I'm going to plan better.

On the days that I work and take food with me, it's best to take lots of low calorie things. Most of my overeating is at home where I have more choices. If I really watch what I take with me, then for 8 hours, I'm forced to eat lightly.

I have to make up some hours, so I'm working today. My lunchbox will be full of fruits, vegetables and yogurt. Michael is cooking dinner today, so I already know dinner will be calorie laden. He's making pork roast, mashed potatoes and corn. I can have all those things. I just need to plan for it.

Good news! My digital scale says I'm down 0.2. That makes a full pound since Monday.

BodyMedia FIT data for June 25, 2011
Calories Burned - 2468 | Calories Consumed - 2433 | Total Activity - 0:21 | Moderate Activity - 0:21 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 6884 | Sleep Duration - 8:07 | Lying Down - 9:40 | Sleep Efficiency - 84%.

No comments:

Post a Comment