Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I had a good workout at the gym yesterday. I have been walking, resistence training and concentrating on finding some exercizes that really target my core. Crunches don't do it! The large exercize ball and a few other things really seem to make a difference. I'm feeling a tightening in my middle!

We had spaghetti for dinner last night. I measured the pasta and the sauce to make sure that I knew exactly how much I was getting. I think that I'd do better if I consistently measured. I even measured the parmesan cheese!

BodyMedia FIT data for April 12, 2011
Calories Burned - 2681 | Calories Consumed - 2205 | Total Activity - 1:04 | Moderate Activity - 1:04 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10517 | Sleep Duration - 5:42 | Lying Down - 7:44 | Sleep Efficiency - 74%.

No comments:

Post a Comment