Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back to work tomorrow! Boo! Hiss! We've had a nice week off, even though we didn't get to go camping. Today, I'm taking my dad to the hospital for a little out patient surgery, going to the gym, and going toan Army surplus store with Michael.

We went to the Wexner Center yesterday to see an exhibit and then out to lunch at a Middle Eastern place. The exhibit was wonderful!! The food was wonderful!!

I went to the gym early in the day, otherwise I would have been showing a overage. As it turned out, I had a good day. Walking around campus in addition to my workout gave me an excellent calorie burn!

One of the things I would like to change about my body is the excess weight I carry around my middle. I am definately an "apple shape." I regularly do lots of crunches when I workout, but my abs NEVER get sore. Last week, I started trying to do trunk and core strengthening exercizes with the large ball. Now we're talking! After getting a set of four different exercizes down (it does take some practice!), I'm happy to report that I'm finally feeling some tightening in my core. If you've never tried using the ball, I suggest it. It really does give a good workout!

BodyMedia FIT data for April 6, 2011
Calories Burned - 2902 | Calories Consumed - 2388 | Total Activity - 1:24 | Moderate Activity - 1:24 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 13392 | Sleep Duration - 8:51 | Lying Down - 12:43 | Sleep Efficiency - 70%.

1 comment: