Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yesterday I had another pretty good deficit. That's two days in a row above 400!

Today I'm really hurting, though! In addtion to the trunk and core exercizes, I added using the ab wheel two days ago. It must have put some unwelcome strain on my old arthritic hips because today I can barely walk. I am in some serious pain! I am definately skipping the gym today.

I will be searching for more trunk and core activities.

I got the book describing the Master Cleanse fast in the mail today. I will start on Monday. I have to get the supplies and prepare myself. He recommends fasting for between 10 and 40 days using the lemonade and tea. You come off the fast slowly using fruit and vegetables for two days before returning to your regular diet.

I will document my experience on the blog, so stay tuned!

BodyMedia FIT data for April 13, 2011
Calories Burned - 2606 | Calories Consumed - 2194 | Total Activity - 1:01 | Moderate Activity - 1:01 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 9131 | Sleep Duration - 6:10 | Lying Down - 7:02 | Sleep Efficiency - 88%.

No comments:

Post a Comment