Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday, April 3, 2011

We have had to make some adjustments to our vacation. Because we need to be available to go get Michael's mom and take her to the airport so she can travel to California for her brother's funeral, we won't be able to go camping. We are going to pick her up tomorrow afternoon and she'll stay here Monday night. Her plane leaves at 7:00 am on Tuesday morning. We were planning to leave yesterday or today and camp until Thursday. We just can't do that anymore.

Instead, we'll be staying in town and doing some fun things locally. Yesterday, we went to the Ohio Historical Center and walked around looking at the exhibits. I was especially interested in their latest exhibit "Controvery." When we left the display area, I was stopped and asked if they could interview me. I agreed. It was a very interesting exhibit and I really liked the way they had set it up. It was also very cool to be interviewed.

Afterwards we did some grocery shopping and hung out at home. I made my famous spicy chicken wings for dinner. All in all a very nice day!

I squeaked out a deficit and got some good steps in. The day didn't include a visit to the gym. I had lots of high-fat food yesterday, so my calorie intake was high. Honestly, I didn't even try to diet yesterday. I had sausage gravy and biscuit for breakfast, cookies and a latte at the musuem, and chicken wings with celery and bleu cheese for dinner.

Today, we're going to the gym and then to movie in the afternoon. I am planing my food out this morning and will have a better day today!


BodyMedia FIT data for April 2, 2011
Calories Burned - 2602 | Calories Consumed - 2450 | Total Activity - 0:38 | Moderate Activity - 0:38 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 8089 | Sleep Duration - 7:00 | Lying Down - 8:27 | Sleep Efficiency - 83%.

No comments:

Post a Comment