Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I had a good calorie burn yesterday. I just wish that I could get my consumption down. My nagging problem. My Achilles heel. My fatal flaw. I have a hard time not eating too much.

It's been almost 6 months since I started wearing the BodyMedia armband. I've certainly gotten the information that I need; I understand what I need to do. I do everything except the most important thing -- cut back on my consumption.

On the plus side, I really believe that if I hadn't gotten the armband and used the site religiously, I would have gained weight. I am pretty sure that I'd weigh more than the 260 I started at in October.

I have to do more than "wish" I would stop eating so much.

BodyMedia FIT data for April 8, 2011
Calories Burned - 2753 | Calories Consumed - 2232 | Total Activity - 1:17 | Moderate Activity - 1:17 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 10451 | Sleep Duration - 7:24 | Lying Down - 10:46 | Sleep Efficiency - 69%.

No comments:

Post a Comment