Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, April 11, 2011

I had a good day yesterday!I went thrift store shopping with my mom and sisters. We had a great time and I got lots of steps in. I also made good food choices. My deficit was 1,017!!

I ordered a copy of a book that outlines a fasting routine. It's called the "Master Cleanser." It's cayenne pepper, lemon juice and maple syrup taken 5 times a day. You are also supposed to do a saltwater or laxative tea flush. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to give it a shot. I'll let you know more when the book comes.



BodyMedia FIT data for April 10, 2011
Calories Burned - 3078 | Calories Consumed - 2059 | Total Activity - 1:08 | Moderate Activity - 1:08 | Vigorous Activity - 0:00 | Steps Taken - 9970 | Sleep Duration - 5:45 | Lying Down - 7:56 | Sleep Efficiency - 72%.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun with for the day AND got great exercise in :)

    My sister did the Master Cleanse. It doesn't lose fat but it does drain out water weight. She recommends it for people who have some major event like a wedding in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job yesterday! Good choices. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete