Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Challenge, Day Two! Deficit = 307. Moderate activity - 1 hour and 22 minutes. All food accurately reported.

I had a good workout at the gym, even though I wasn't "feeling it" throughout the entire workout. Why do I say it was a good workout even when I wasn't into it? Well, because I tried really hard and pushed through it. I regularly do 30 minutes, including arms, on the elliptical. For those of you who've never done a workout on an elliptical, it's hard!!! In 30 minutes, I log about 2 1/5 miles. Afterwards, I walked 30 minutes at 3 mph. Tonight at the gym, I'll walk and do some weight training for my upper body.

When we get home from the gym, we're moving our old love seat to the curb. Our new furniture should be arriving soon, and I'm getting ready! I offered the old couch to someone at work, she has kids and rec room in the basement. I'm VERY much looking forward to our new furniture!

Today, I'm going to have Slimfast for breakfast and a Heathly Choice meal for lunch. I'm taking yogurt, apple slices and an orange for snacks. Tonight's dinner will be Special K cereal. I do better when I completely plan out my meals in the morning. When I do that, I know in advance how many calories I'll consume and it honestly offers me some comfort knowing that I won't "starve to death" throughout the day!

Have a great day! TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great day. Glad to hear you didn't starve to death!! You're right on the button with the workout - sometimes gets you pumped up, sometimes dragged out. Great start to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete